We are very excited about the upcoming 2019 season. Here are some of the new features that players can expect in 2019 league play:
1. Condensed Format: Players will report on June 1st, and the league will be completed by the end of July. We want to allow players the chance to work hard for two months and then have time at home with friends & family before they report to their respective schools.
2. The first 2 weeks of the season will be a “spring training” portion:
• Players will be assessed by Cressey Performance
• Players will have a chance to start workouts in the Cressey Sports Performance center
• Hitters and pitchers will start position specific training: drills, bullpens, live BP, sim games, etc
• Team practices
3. Development: In addition to the coaching staff for each team, we will also feature a full time hitting instructor to work full time with league position players. We will continue to have our full time pitching coordinator working side by side with the arms in the league as well.
4. League Play: The season will consist of a condensed 30 game schedule, followed by a short playoff to crown the league champ