Summer leagues provide unique opportunities for local families to play host to rising college athletes. Host families make all the difference in helping these aspiring professionals to achieve their goals, while the players can serve as excellent role models for young children and teenagers. Often, players and host families establish relationships that last well beyond the length of the season.
What is Required?
- Extra room(s) & bed(s) for the players to stay (June 1st – August 5th)
- Access to washer & dryer
- Willingness to help a young athlete achieve his baseball goal
Note: Families are not required to feed players, however many choose to provide occasional meals
How Do I Apply for Program?
- Fill out application form below
- Select # of players interested in hosting
- League representative will contact you shortly after
Note: Players will be placed into qualifying housing based on order of applications
All participating volunteers will receive season tickets for their families in return for their generosity
Host Family Application